Take a look at the most promising features of the integration:
- Adding a Mailchimp subscribe form to the website
- Gathering all subscriber data and exporting it directly into a user’s account on the platform
- Viewing campaign statistics
- Setting up auto-responding messages
List of the tool’s most impactful features:
- Design newsletter contact capture forms
- Send letters directly via WordPress account
- Automate ‘Welcome’ email funnels
- Get access to detailed campaign performance stats.
3. Active Campaign
- Create forms and embed them directly into the website
- Set website tracking pixels in one click and use collected data for personalizing email marketing content
- Track ongoing campaigns via and get detailed statistics on reader engagement
4. Sumo List Builder
What Sumo List Builder allows marketers to do:
- Design email subscription forms and integrate them into the website as an on-page block or a popup
- Find out how visitors interact with the website and the subscription form, which fields can be a turn-off for websites
- Set up automatic on-site file downloads to be able to offer users more value and connect with every new visitor
- Create additional nudges that facilitate the subscription process, such as countdowns.
Here are the types of designs marketing teams can find on Icegram:
- Fully customizable timed pop-ups that immediately catch users’ attention
- CTA bars — stylish designs that catch visitors’ eye and don’t let them miss a single announcement. There are both footer and header designs available.
- Slide-in messengers that encourage users to connect with support agents, get answers to questions, and book appointments.
6. Elementor Contact Form DB
This easy-to-use plugin is directly connected to the Elementor Pro Form module. Thanks to the tool, you can collect user data and export it in any comfortable way — as a spreadsheet, a CSV form, etc.
Here’s a short glimpse of the features MailOptIn has to offer:
- Automated or event-triggered email management
- A/B testing for email forms
- Collecting both user-sourced and behavioural data
- Page-level targeting support
8. Thrive Leads
Here’s what Thrive Leads is like in a nutshell:
- Ready-to-deploy templates of various style — page overlay, pop-up, subscription forms, and others
- Detailed A/B testing to help you choose the best fit
- Smart features that help personalize the offers website visitors see
- Detailed targeting settings for opt-in forms, link clicks
- Advanced reports
If you want to build emails right in the WordPress dashboards or notify readers as soon as a new blog post is out, SendPress is exactly the plugin you need.
Newsletter is a WordPress plugin aimed towards website owners who want to send out newsletters in particular. Other than a range of beautiful subscription form designs, the integration doesn’t fall short of campaign management tools